Tuesday, July 17, 2007

oh please,

i know i person who thinks almost everybody in the world, even your own siblings are out to ruin your life. he says things sometimes that really hurt you inside. he hates being wrong and always finds a way to push the blame to someone else. he always asks me if i have any grieviances but i'm afraid to say anything. someday i'll be a wty and perma escape. of course forgiveness is mine to give. but will i forget? never. just wait. someday. this is a place where I unload the "things I should have said" from my mind.

I think our public concert on Friday after h3 chem test was quite a success except for the fact that there was no audience. Pity. It was rather nice. J: not me lah but sherlock and 7h3v4r.

me and sherlock concocted the perfect story yesterday during the 3hr chem marathon in class. today shows the sign of the story coming true. when i have the time, i'll scan it and post it although i wont give a detailed commentary since the content is somewhat erm, disturbing. hmmm. but it really is a sweet story. (: damn full of love and all that. of course, trust the world's first perfectologists to come up with such a brilliant piece of work liek that. (:

No comments: